Eagle Point - Restrictive Covenant Outline
Eagle Point is a 120 acre development located in Wagoner County at 111th and 209th. It is slightly over one mile southeast of NSU - Broken Arrow Campus and quick access to the Creek Turnpike.
- Mandatory Homeowners Association
- For information on the HOA, please review our HOA section here.
- House size: at least 2000 sq. ft. living space
- Front Exterior: 100% masonry with allowance for decorative themes
- Roofing: Heritage II weathered wood
- Roof pitch: 6/12
- No outside storage of recreational vehicles, boats or campers unless placed behind a six foot opaque privacy fence
- No commercial structures
- Landscaping requirements:
- All front yards must be sodded to the street
- A minimum of 1 tree 11/2" caliper or larger in front yard.
- A minimum of $600 in additional landscaping materials exclusive of tree and sod (approval by Architectural Control Committee)
- For more on covenants click the Eagle Point I/II/III links below.
Contact Us today for interest in an Eagle Point property and many of the Broken Arrow Homes for sale.